Minor and major auto repairs completed quickly and thoroughly by experienced technicians.
- Fixed quote so you’re not hit with unexpected costs at the end
- Book now, pay later with AfterPay to ease your budget
- All repairs meet factory specifications for your peace of mind
“My engine light is on.”
“My car is rough in traffic lights.”
“I have trouble starting my car in the morning.”
“What should I do?”
THESE ARE COMMON PROBLEMS WE HEAR - AND FIX EVERY WEEK. FROM THE MOMENT YOU CALL US WE’LL:
- Investigate remotely to narrow down the issues
- Do a thorough diagnostics check when your car is in the workshop
- Confirm what needs to be done
- Give you a fixed quote
- Show you video footage of the problem
- Explain how it was fixed
“I went to see them about my car because the light for the oil change has been going on… Alex had a quick look at my car and figured the problem within seconds. Him and his team were able to get to the end of the problem within minutes and I was soon out of the door. Thank you guys so much, I'm so grateful for all the comments you gave me today and keep up the good job.” Losene Dulleh
We’ll investigate why your AC is blowing out hot air, or other common problems. Checks will be made of rubber tubing and seals, refrigerant gas leaks, and other reasons your AC is faulty. Our AC technicians will replace faulty parts, regas, and ensure your AC is airtight and keeping you cool as it should.
Oil Leak Inspection
An oil leak may be a sign your car needs major repairs. You can expect us to:
- Identify the fluid and corresponding issues (by the colour)
- Give you a detailed report: with cause and quote
- Repair the oil / fluid leak
Your spark plugs ignite air and fuel inside your petrol engine. These can wear out - if not replaced, the engine can misfire. You’ll notice this when your car seems to use more fuel than usual. We’ll:
- Replace the spark plugs for each cylinder
- Remove the intake manifold (in some cars) to access the spark plugs
Transmission/Diff and Clutch
Your car’s transmission transfers the power from your engine to the wheels. The parts involved are the most complex in your car. We have the skills, experience, and tools to accurately diagnose, fix, and service your clutch and transmission.
A clear view is important in driving. We’ll help you fix nicks or small cracks in your windscreen - or replace your windscreen if it has become dangerous. All windscreens are compliant with Australian standards. We’ll fit your new windscreens perfectly, according to your car’s dimensions and manufacturer specifications.
Wheels & Tyres
We’ll make sure your tires are wearing evenly and change them if they’re worn. This will give you better traction on the road, a smoother drive, and maintain your safety.
- Tyre supply, fit, and replacement
- Wheel supply and alignment
Brakes that work are crucial to the safety of your car - and your family. Our brake service includes:
- Thorough inspection all components: hoses, pads, linings, discs, drums, brake fluid
- Brake system flush: electronic brake fluid tester identifies fluid condition
- Brake disc checks for wear - and machined when changed
- Replace worn parts such as brake discs or brake pads
This is a key part of your car’s engine and can be costly - but crucial to fix. If the belt or chain stretches, breaks, or wears out, it will most likely ruin your engine. To access it, we may need to remove the front section of your car - or lower the engine.
This is why a fix can takes up to 8 hours to do it well, depending on your make and model.
Our experienced mechanics will need to:
- Strip the front of the engine
- Check seals, pulleys, and water pump
- Change the timing belt, plus kit if needed
- Set the camshaft/valve timing
- Test it all
We may find that your motor pump and coolant may need changing. The repair time can be hard to estimate - but we always keep you updated, and we’ll quote you a fixed price so you never need to worry about unexpected costs.
Auto repair service
- High-quality parts, fluids, and Mobil 1 oil so your car runs at its best
- Competitive fixed pricing with video footage for your peace of mind
- Latest computerized equipment for accurate diagnostics and tuning
Type of cars serviced
- Local and foreign cars
- Williams Landing
- Altona Meadows
“The guys at hoppers auto care were honest and reliable they diagnosed the issue and did the job at the best price. I will definitely come back and recommend them to all my family.” Alex Mary