Maintain your new car warranty by servicing according to manufacturer recommendations
- Ensure the safety of your car and your family for peace of mind
- Avoid the cost and hassle of unexpected problems
- Maintain maximum resale value for when it’s time to sell
Log book service
A log book service is also known as a scheduled service. This involves us servicing your car according to your car manufacturer recommendations. The service occurs at a specific time or by kilometre intervals.
Log book service checklist
- Change engine oil & oil filter
- Brake inspection
- Clutch inspection
- Check steering and suspension
- Transmission inspection
- Check and change under bonnet fluid levels
- Computer battery test
- Check tyre pressures
- Check radiator hoses
- Check fan belts
- Check lights
- Visual inspection of safety components
“The best mechanic I’ve been to in a while. Firstly I was greeted with friendly smiles. The handover was smooth and easy. They gave me a loan car, which was really convenient. They made sure to keep me aware throughout the whole process, with any further problems and pricing before they took any action. The car was nice and ready within a short time. Honest, reliable and great staff. Will definitely be coming back and recommending these guys to friends and family.” Maria Almere
What you can expect from your log book service
We want you to tell us how your car has been doing.
Your service will be done quickly and carefully by precise technicians.
Proof of work:
You’ll see videos and photos so you know what’s been done and why.
You’ll get a personal explanation of your safety report so you are satisfied with the condition of your car - and know what you’re paying for.
Why getting a log book service is important
Getting log book service from an authorised repair facility:
- Protects your car warranty
- Keeps your vehicle in good working order
- Maintains the value of your car
- Avoid unexpected repair bills
When we handle your log book service needs, we will:
- Inspect your vehicle thoroughly
- Identify what services you need to restore your vehicle to its factory condition.
Whether your vehicle needs a simple oil change or a major service, we’ll complete the job quickly, with care and precision.
Keep your warranty intact
Your log book service will be carried out according to factory guidelines. This means we only use approved parts and follow your car manufacturer’s specifications.
What you’ll get after service:
- Essential details completed in your log book
- Stamped as proof of service
- New car warranty preserved
Competitive rates - with video footage of your job
You’ll find our rates comparable to other workshops. To ensure you know what you are paying for, we’ll show you a video of your job. This will help you understand:
Your car video footage in the workshop will show you:
- Where the problem was
- Our diagnosis
- What we did to fix it
You deserve value for your money. We’ll explain and prove what your car needs - every time.
"Excellent customer service by Alex and the team, so accommodating and friendly. Well priced as well, will definitely be bringing my car back for future services." Kristen Ottway
Log book service
- Maintain your warranty so you’re covered for manufacturer faults
- Keep your car running smoothly and safely for peace of mind
- Avoid huge unexpected repair bills by catching any problems early
Type of cars serviced
- Local and foreign cars
- Altona Meadows
- Point Cook
- Williams Landing
“Honest, reliable and great staff. Will definitely be coming back and recommending these guys to friends and family.” Maria Almere